CLEAN & Safe
We have achieved the Visit England “Good to Go” COVID-19 Industry Standard Award, in recognition that our business has confirmed that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
During your stay at Number 19 Guest House, our priority is the safety and well-being of yourself and our staff – we strive to create an environment where we all have peace of mind.
We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay. These include; A high temperature, a new and persistent cough and loss of taste and smell.
We strongly recommend that you download the government approved track and tracing app, to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19. Also if you or a member of your party has been in contact with any suspected COVID-19 cases, please call to postpone and instead self-isolate.
Sophie & Luke
Please contact us at any point during your stay on either of these numbers 07746319567 or 07885265237
This summary will enable us to keep you as safe as possible whilst enjoying your stay.
1. Please make sure your contact number is correct on your booking. We will ring you on the day of arrival to confirm you arrival time (between 4pm and 7pm) thus minimising the amount of people waiting in reception and we can leave the front door open for your arrival.
2. All members of the booking will need to use the hand sanitiser provided as soon as you enter the building. The B&B is our home so please do not touch anything unnecessarily.
3. Guests will no longer sign in and will receive a sanitised room key.
4. At this time we will provide you with breakfast sitting options and ask you to pick one. We will then ask for your breakfast order. Please sanitise when leaving your room and when coming down for breakfast.
5. Please make your way straight up to your room, avoiding touching any surfaces unnecessarily and stay at least 2m away from other guests at all times. If possible where a mask in public areas such as the corridor. If someone is making their way up / down the stairs please stand and allow them to do so back or wait in your room, do not pass on the stairs.
6.When entering your room the door will be locked and you will need to use the key. Please be aware room doors close automatically so remember to take your key when you leave the room.
7. For breakfast stick to your allotted time and wait for us to knock on your room door to confirm your table is ready do not come down any earlier as you will be asked to go back up to your room as we need time to clean. Breakfast to go such as bacon sandwiches and coffee can be arranged and placed outside your room door.
8. Rooms will not be cleaned daily, please put all rubbish in the bin provided and try to keep the room as clean and tidy as possible. When necessary tie room bin bag and place outside your door for us to collect. We can leave additional bin bags as well as tea and coffee outside your room door where necessary. Any dirty crockery should be left out your room for us daily. For stays longer than 3 nights we will ask you to vacate your room on a specific day to allow us to freshen the room, alternatively we can provide cleaning materials.
9. Check out – Please inform us the time you would like to check out to minimise the amount of people heading through reception and coming down the stairs at the same time. Alternatively Please leave all your room windows open when you depart.
10. If you display any symptoms whilst staying with us or after you return home please inform us immediately. We will then close off the room and follow our risk assessment protocol.
11. We will be consistently cleaning all high traffic areas such as hallways, dining room and stairways. Including banisters, light switches and door handles.
12.All printed materials, decorative pillows and throws has been removed from your room to avoid cross contamination.